Wednesday, December 12, 2012

This girl has been busy!!!

Well for those of you who don't know I am now a serious student. I've done two semesters  and have gotten straight A's. I'm working to get all my prerequisites for the nursing program. The counselor informed me that to get into the nursing program quickly you have to have a high GPA. So that is my ultimate goal. I've been driving Dale crazy the last few months. He's the lucky man I vent to when I'm worried about a test, papers and assignments. He is such a great support.
SLCC is the only community college to require and e-portfolio. I just got done with mine here.
http://allisoncarringtoneportfolio.weebly.com/
Its nothing fancy and needs extensive work to be done. I thought I would just put it on this blog so I can remember the URL address.

Life is great right now, I feel truly blessed and I'm so grateful for all the family and friends that I have. Dale and I are just working hard and playing hard. We've been able to go on several adventures this past year and are planning more to come. I work grave yards from home right now. I seriously have the best job! It fits perfect with my life, nights are slow so I can work on homework or anything that needs to get done. Maybe I can even update my blog more often. My house is much more organized and clean. I just love being home.

No comments:

Post a Comment